The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

2014 Route 66 Motor Tour: Cruisin' Music-- Part 1

When we left, I had four CDs with us that I wanted to listen to.

The first day, after the radio stations which played most of the time from Morris, Illinois, to St. Louis, we listened to THE OUTSIDERS by Eric Church and  TIMELESS: THE MUSIC LEGACY by Badfinger.  the last one was essentially a greatest hits package.

Also along were GOING HOME The Blasters Live and   TURN BLUE by the Black Keys.  But, I never got around to listening to them as Wednesday I bought a bunch of oldies CDs.

Also along for the ride was a "stowaway" in Elton John's Madman Across the Water.

Can't Cruise Without My Music.  --RoadDog

No comments: