The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NTN Cruisin'-- Part 1-- Buzztime

Whenever Liz and I travel, we always check out the NTN sitefinder to see where we can play, both during the day and especially at night. During the day and while still on the road, it is no alcoholic beverages.

However, once we get to where we spend the night, I'll have drinks as long as we are close to the motel. Otherwise, no drinks for me if it is too far.

This past trip to North Carolina for my mom's 80th birthday, I was able to stop in two places on the way there and two coming back. There was a new NTN site in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Illinois. This brings our total of new NTN places to 904 overall and 46 for the year. I doubt that anyone else in NTNdom has been to as many places.

We're very happy to now have a GPS device which makes locating the places a lot easier (sometimes). Plus, we use the NTN Sitefinder for names addresses and, I write down directions as a backup.

Unfortunately, sometimes the places aren't in the place where the sitefinder says it is.

NTN Cruisin' and I Got to Get a Life. --RoadDog

No comments: