The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back Home Again-- Part 2

Some more facts:

** I went to the fanciest McDonald's I ever saw.

** I was able to get together with buddy Denny G. in Mount Vernon, Kentucky.

** Most expensive gas that I bought (not saw) was $2.60. Least expensive $2.37.

** Stopped for gas ten times.

** Spent $260.91 on gas

** Drove 2243 miles

** Drove about half of US-150 from Danville, Illinois to Mount Vernon, Kentucky.

** Drove on five interstates

** Went to eight states

And, thanks Lulu for alerting me to the cop crackdown on Il-47 around Sugar Grove.

Mighty Good to be Back Home. __RoadDog

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Welcome home! Glad you made it safely.