The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Just Got Back from the Indy 500

We left Friday, May 28 and came back yesterday, Monday May 31.

We drove 238 miles.  This was the farthest I'd been from home since March 2020. Between then and Friday, the farthest I had been from Spring Grove, Illinois, was 28 miles to Algonquin which I drove twice.

Something about this virus thing.

Plus, I had not been around crowds of any size, mostly just stores and groceries.  The crowd Sunday was 135,000 and if you ask me, I'd say more.

So, this was a big thing for me.

And, congrats to Helio Castroneves on his fourth win, showing that the old dogs can sometimes beat the young dudes.

--RoadAway


No comments: