The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Warm Here We Come-- Part 14: Natty Light, Forgetting Stuff and No Patches


FEBRUARY 2, FRIDAY

Went to Wal-Mart for a case of Natty Light.  It's cheaper and we have grown quite fond of it over all these years of going to PCB.  It is very  popular.  It is actually called Busch Natural Light, but many call it Natty Light.  I also got a pair of flip-flops since I forgot to bring any of the many pairs at home along with me.  I always forget something.  I also forgot my deodorant so had to get some at Dollar Tree.  Otherwise I couldn't stand myself.

Traffic was horrible wherever we went today.

Took Back Beach Road to Thomas Drive and then as far south as we could go as we were looking for a place that Sue and Paul had told us about called Patches.  They had told us it was hard to find and that sure was on the mark.  We drove up and down the stretch where it should be several times, but never did see the place.  If it was there, it was well-hidden.

We finally gave up and drove back closer to our motel.

Looking For a Patch.  --RoadDog


No comments: