The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

People Heading to Fort Fisher, N.C. for This Weekend's Sesquicentennial Commemoration

Between 10,000 and 20,000 people and 700 re-enactors are expected to converge on Fort Fisher, North Carolina, this Saturday and Sunday for the commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the fall of the fort which effectively sealed the Confederacy's attempt for independence.

In addition, noted authors and Fort Fisher experts will be on hand and much effort has been made to gather as many descendants of battle veterans as possible.  I have been writing a lot about it in my Running the Blockade Blog.

I sure wish I lived closer as I would really love to be there.

Oh, Well.  --RoadFortFisherDog

No comments: