The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Veggie Dogs? Get Serious


From the July 25-31, 2013, Lake County Journal "Veggie Dogs? Really" by Cassandra Dowell.

As a vegetarian, she went looking in Lake County to find a veggie dog. "I found zilch." She did find some recipes online made of tofu, lentils, sweet potatoes and peanut butter.

She did say she liked the other components of a hot dog like the bun and fixins.

I myself have sometimes been accused of putting so many items on my hot dog that I might just as well not had a piece of meat in there. I believe in the junk hot dog if I get the chance to load stuff on, just not hot peppers, sport peppers or ketchup.

The Case of the More the Better. --RoadHotDog

No comments: