The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Getting WWHPed At Home Right Now


Lately, driving back and forth to North Carolina, I take I-74 from Indianapolis to Il. Highway 47 west of Champagne,Illinois, and then north to Woodstock as part of my drive. I have a favorite radio station to listen to from Danville by the Indiana border, through Champagne and as far north as Forrest.

It is WWHP, 98.3 FM out of Farmer City located between Bloomington/Normal and Champagne/Urbana. They play Americana, Blues, Bluegrass, Rock and Gospel and just about anything else. Plus, coming out of a town called Farmer City, you get Farm Reports (Less Nessman would be so proud).

It streams as well, which is why I am getting here at home.

Give It a Listen. --RoadDog

No comments: