The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

T-Giving 2010: CDs-- Part 1

Before I left, I went into my collection of CDs and picked out five I had not yet listened to to take along with me on the trip. Nothing like cruising down the road and listening to tunes.

Every so often, however, I start doing a seek on local stations as well. All sorts of really good stuff out there as well.

I had along with me two-double CD collections featuring country stars. One of them was TILL THE LAST SHOT'S FIRED: THE DEFINITIVE GREATEST HITS OF TRACE ADKINS--

One of my current favorites with that country voice of his. This one has 28 of really fine tunes including all of his "Kickin' Tunes like "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk," "Rough & Ready,"Chrome," "Hot Mama," "Marry for Money" and Ladies Love Country Boys."

Also more reflective ones like "You're Gonna Miss This" and "Then They Do."

Of course, there is also that song that always "gets me" when I hear it, "Til the Last Shot's Fired."

You Want to get Some Real Fine Country, here It Is. --RoadDog

No comments: