The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cruisin' CDs-- 4 Seasons Christmas Album

Definitely getting into the Christmas mode these days.

While in North Carolina, I bought a Cd at Sears (bet you didn't know they still sold Cds, well, on a very limited basis and probably just at Christmas). I had always wondered if the Four Seasons had put out a Christmas collection. I figured they had, but never had come across one.

My mom was ringing the bell for the Salvation Army at Berkely Mall and I was wandering around to kill time. I saw Christmas CDs at Sears and started flipping through them AND THERE IT WAS!!

The 4 Seasons Christmas Album.

And, even better, it was just $5!!! I would have quickly given $10 for it. After what seemed to be twenty minutes, I finally was able to pay for it. Slowest cashiers I have ever seen.

I played it off and on all the way back to Illinois. At first, i was a bit disappointed as I was hoping for more songs like their version of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" which is vintage 4 Seasons. But the more I heard, the more I liked.

So, it will join my collection of top Christmas albums along with Jimmy Buffett, Beach Boys and the Tractors.

And a Bog Ho-Ho-Ho to You. --RoadDog

No comments: