The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Some more Information on the Four Seasons' Christmas Album

I've seen that it was released in both 1962 and 1966, but is described as a best-selling Christmas classic with the great rocker "Santa Claus is Coming to Town."

The only new song that I can figure is "Christmas Tears" written by Bob Crewe (who else) and Sid Bass.

Amazon has four new ones from $46 and 16 used from $7. I don't know if these would be CDs or albums.

CD Universe says it came out in 1962 and describe it as "as one of the best-ever pop-rock Christmas albums' right up there with Phil Spector's and the Beach Boys. But, it is "a bit more traditional and only rocks sporadically."

That was what I didn't like at first, but, it really grows on you.

Sherry My Rag Doll. --RoadDog

No comments: