The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Bottom of It All

Before today, the last day I posted was Friday. Saturday I spent the day cleaning and preparing for our Bears game party on Sunday. Sunday was the party, then yesterday, our internet and cable system was down all day.

One really nice thing about having parties is that it gives me the incentive to clean the basement and especially my computer area. This is something I rarely do.

I have always wondered how some people (like my wife) can keep their desks so free of clutter. While teaching, we had a lot of women and even men who could do the same. Invariably, my reviews included something about a messy desk. But, hey, I knew where everything mostly was!!

Not me, give me a flat surface and I can clutter it up in no time. And, I'm talking about minutes, not hours.

I can actually see the desk top for a little while. I'd heard rumors it was there, but now we have proof.

But what do I do with that pile of stuff I moved off the desk?

Oh well, I saw pictures of Einstein and Edison's desks and there is a definite similarity.

So, You Might Say I Finally Got to the Bottom of It. --RoadDog

No comments: