The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

2009 Road Trip to North Carolina-- Part 6-- Coming Home

It was getting dark when I got off I-77 to play NTN in the two sites in Parkersburg, West Virginia.

I first went to the BW3, Buffalo Wild Wings. I am sure that you can't open one of these restaurants without having NTN. Typical B-Dub, but this one had pop priced at $1.69. Most BW3s now charge $2.39, but at least you get free refills.

I finally found my way to J. P. Henry's, evidently a very popular place considering how far back behind the place I had to park. There is a large front lot, but if that is full, check around back.

This place is new with 14,400 for the top local Players Plus points. Sadly, not one TV was tuned to either trivia or Texas Hold 'Em.

Really nice place and I hope someone clues them in as to how to use the system, something you'd think Buzztime would do?

Back on the interstate and shortly crossed the Ohio River, through Marietta, and north to Cambridge and west to Zanesville where I stopped at the McDonald's by the Super 6 and had a McRib meal. Love those McRibs and always look forward to their return. On the way down, I had stayed at the motel and had seen they had McRibs. Since we don't have them around home, I sure wasn't going to miss my chance.

The motel was considerably more expensive than coming down because hunting season was in gear. I finally got the desk person to $70. Still a bit higher than I like, but I was too tired to proceed.

One More Day. --RoadDog

No comments: