The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, March 16, 2009

OK, I Admit I Like McDonald's

I know a lot of road folk sometimes tend to put down the ubiquitous McDonald's stores, seemingly in every town.

But, I have to admit liking their Dollar Menu. Their replacement for the old double cheeseburger, the McDouble (with one piece of cheese instead of two, is still as good. Then, there are the great sundaes and side salad. Those Newman dressings are outstanding. I especially like the lowfat Balsemic.

The McDonald's by us in Fox Lake, Illinois, also has copies of the Chicago Tribune for 25 cents (regular price 75 cents) Monday to Saturday.

I like their new McCafe coffees, especially the free 8-ouncers on Mondays.

Then there is that McRIB SANDWICH. Wish they had it all the time, but, then, maybe that's not a good idea.

Get Me to a McDonald's. --RoadDog

1 comment:

Pat R said...

I love everything about McDonald's McCafe... everything except for the silly name