The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

No Big Surprise, Crummy Boating Weather


For probably the 24th time in the last 25 years, the weather here on the Chain of Lakes is absolutely NOT cooperating in the boating department. It is absolutely crummy.

It stayed overcast all day with rain off and on. Plus, temps are in the upper 60s. TNN- Typical Nasty Weather!!!

I guess you'd have to call it a tradition.

However, I wasn't planning on going out anyway. Fortunately, I can do my boating during the week when the lakes are much less crowded. Monday to Friday are great days. We generally refer to those who only come Saturday and Sunday as the Weekend Warriors.

I am a Week Warrior.

Lil' Old Week Warrior Me.  --RoadDog

No comments: