The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Just Got Back From N.C.-- Part 3: Cruising South on Illinois-47

July 20, 2015, Monday.

Driving south along Il-47 now and finally clear of all that big time traffic once past Morris.

South of Sauneman, I see a Betty Boop on the east side of the road.

In Forrest, there is a very interesting house featuring a lot of those bottle trees on the west side a little south of the US-34 stop sign.

I am seeing several good old DeKalb Corn signs in test fields along the side of the road. near Sibley

Gas is $2.49 in Gibson City where I start listening ro "Beautiful Music" on their 106.3 FM radio station.  I never thought I would like this kind of music, but reckon I'm getting old.

--RoadDog

No comments: