The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Special Eats at Chicago's Wrigley Field-- Part 2: Mighty Fine Looking Dawgs

I have to quit staring at the photo.  For some reason I am salivating like a good Pavlov's dog.

The article goes on to say that these four hot dogs are available all season long and cost $7 each.  Now, I have to come out and say that $7 is an awful lot of money to pay for a hot dog, but I am sure I'd part with the dough were I to go to Wrigley, although that is not likely.  We just don't go to Chicago much anymore since the city has gotten way too ripoff in all its prices.

Here are the dogs:

1970s: a pulled-pork dog, with the shredded pork doused in Uncle Dougie's barbecue sauce (a Chicago treat), and topped with cole slaw and fried onions.  (Just imagine if the puled pork had been eastern Carolina-style bbq sauce!!)  This one would definitely have been my first hot dog.

But Wait Until the Others.  --RoadDog

No comments: