The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, March 8, 2024

Just Looking for Some CB&C

Well, it's coming up on St. Patrick's Day again.  That means I am looking for some of that good old corned beef & cabbage CB&C).  I love that stuff.  I wish it would be available in places throughout the year, not just now.  I don't care about health questions, I just love it like good ol' Eastern Carolina BBQ (well, any sort of bbq).

And, as we start the final countdown to St. Patrick's Day (on a Sunday this year 9 days from now), I have two places pegged for some CB&C.  Next Saturday at the VFW in Lake Villa, Illinois, after the annual parade, next Sunday at the American Legion in Fox Lake and the following Thursday at the Fox Lake senior luncheon.

Looking for some places this weekend and maybe even some St. Patrick's parties.

--Road-O'Dog


No comments: