The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

That Last Post Was #6,000

I just happened to notice that the last post I made was the 6,000th one on this blog.  This was my very first blog and started it on April 25, 2007.

I was coming back from visiting my mom in North Carolina and was spending the night with my nephew and his wife, Andy and Andrea, in White House, Tennessee.  She is quite tech savvy and I had been thinking seriously about getting into the blog thing I kept hearing so much about.

She showed my how and that is when the blog started.  I wrote about being on Route 66 on my way down to North Carolina in the towns of Odell and Dwight. Illinois.  This first blog was and still is mostly about old roads and kindred stuff most of the time.

However, even with 6000 posts, this is not by biggest blog.  That is my second blog called Down Da Road I Go which has 7191 posts.  This blog started when I got back home in Illinois and couldn't get this blog to come up.  I eventually got this one up and decided to keep the new one and write about anything else I was interested in.

Since then, that blog has spawned six more blogs.  I am interested in way too many things.

I Need to get a Life.  --RoadTooMuch


No comments: