The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Along 66, November 2020: Lou Mitchell's Closes Because of the Virus and New "Cars" Stuff Coming

NOVEMBER 2

Lou Mitchell's in Chicago has closed indefinitely due to that virus thing.  

It has been the starting or ending point of any transcontinental Route 66 trip forever.

The restaurant says it is only their second closure in 98 years.

No more of that good coffee and love the fresh-baked items with their homemade marmalade.


NOVEMBER 5

"Cars: The Series" will be on the Disney + streaming service, apparently for next year.

However, this has not been officially announced by Disney.

When the original movie came out and I heard it was about Route 66, I was excited, but when I learned it was to be animated, I was greatly disappointed.  But, I went to see it anyway and must admit that movie went a long way toward getting me hooked on animated movies.

"Cars"  Me.  --RoadCar


No comments: