The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, December 12, 2020

So, What Do I Do On a Saturday, Non-Cruisin' Day, Here When It's Snowing

Not that we've been doing much cruisin' since March.  The farthest I have been away from the house is about 25 miles.  If I'm going somewhere I want to have all the fun I can have, and you just can't these days.

So what do I do besides these crummy blogs which take up WAY TOO MUCH of my time?

Well, right now, I'm sittin' here a typin' away with my two little fingers and making posts.  And I am listening to both the radio and a radio station on the internet.

This morning, I started with Bill St. James' Time Warp on Chicago's WDRV, 97.1 FM which takes you back to the 60s-80s from 6 to 10 am CST.

Right now, I am listening to WXRT's Saturday Morning Flashback from 9 to noon.  Each week they feature the music and events of one year.  Obviously I enjoy it the most when they are in the 60s and 70s.  My era.  This morning they are in 1967, definitely one of my favorite years.  I miss my 1967 Firebird convertible and 1967 Pontiac Tempest.  A great high school year.

They just played the Moody Blues "Knights in White Satin", Peter, Paul & Mary's "I Dig Rock and Roll Music" "Pushing Too Hard" by the Seeds and "Little Wing" by Jimi Hendrix.

Right now I am multi-listening as I also have WVCO, 94.9 FM, the Surf on as they are having the Beach Music Countdown.  Beach Music is one of my favorite kinds of music.  

All these stations stream.

Love My Music.  --RoadSong


No comments: