The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Why I'm Here and Not There in Indianapolis (Well, Speedway), Indiana-- Part 1


Normally, I would not be posting this weekend as I would not be home.  I would be in the state of Indiana getting ready for this big ol' car race Sunday.  And, that would be the Indy 500.  But, of course, there's that virus thing going around that got the race canceled until August 23 this summer...HOPEFULLY.

I have been going to this race yearly for the last eight or nine years.  Usually, this also involves being there for my birthday on the 24th, so Liz is happy this year that I am home for it, even though there is no where to go to celebrate it.

I have been going to the race with friends Sue and Paul and Paul's brother John.

I never thought I'd get interested in auto racing, but when they told me that they had an extra ticket and an RV, I decided to take them up on it and go.  I'd heard it was a good party and wanted to at least check it out once, and here was my chance.

I Took It.  I Went.  --RoadRace



No comments: