The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

About Those Resin Tables for Sunnyside-- Part 2: Quite an Ordeal Getting Them Out of the Garage


I just found out that those tables are resin, not rosin, tables.  Oops.  It was simply another Cutty Shark, Niagra Falls and Congradulations Thing for me.  An, I are colege edycated.  I went back and changed the spelling in the previous posts about the rosin, excuse me, resin tables.

Well, I immediately saw this to be a daunting task.  That area was pretty much like one of those storage units they open on one of those storage war TV shows where people can look in and then bid on the unit.  It was that packed.

And, sadly, I didn't see either of the tables up front, meaning, in back.  I had to clear a path back there.  Dangerous as things would fall.  I'd move something and then something else would fall.  Fortunately, I was not injured, but had a few close calls and a couple scratches.

I finally made my way to the back and found the tables, sadly at the bottom of the pile and more clearing out.  I got quite a few items out on the deck, front porch and patios that hadn't been there in years.  There were more than a few things I didn't remember having.  Some things I had no idea why I would even have gotten them or where they came from.  But, hey, I do tend to clutter.

Turned out that I had three tables, two four-person and one six-person.  The legs were off, but I managed to find them and had four extra legs.  I have no idea what happened to that table top.

Anyway, I loaded everything up into the truck bed for Sunnyside delivery.

Came Out Reasonably Unscathed.  --RoadEffort



No comments: