The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

"Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning)?"-- Part 7


This was supposed to have been posted yesterday, but we lost internet connection.  Every year, now, I remember 9-11 in all my blogs.

This song sums it all up for me, well, and also Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue."

*************************

And the greatest is love

And the greatest is love.

Where were you  when the world stopped turning on that September day?

**************************

Like I said, pretty well sums it up for me.

For the complete song, see my seven blog posts from yesterday and today.

No comments: