The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, September 1, 2019

MVPA 2019 Transcontinental Motor Convoy Stops At Clinton, Iowa


I wish I had seen this ahead of time instead of today.  We went to Clinton, Iowa, arriving on August 22 and caught the tail end of the convoy as it headed out west of the city.

From the Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce.  News release from August 12, 2019.

The Military Vehicle Preservation Association will be conducting a transcontinental motor convoy that will be stopping in Clinton, IA,  on August 22.

They will be parked up on the riverfront between the Clinton Riverview Pool and the NelsonCorp Baseball Field from 2p-3:30p.

Come check out as many as 70 historic military vehicles as they retrace  the route of the original 1919 U.S. Army's Transcontinental Motor Convoy.

Like I Said, I Wish I Had Seen This Ahead Of Time.  I Sure Would Have Been There In Time.  --RoadDog

No comments: