The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, April 19, 2019

Record Store Day 2019-- Part 2: It Came, I Went, I Bought


The Vinyl Frontier also has a standing special where you pay $20 if you buy five CDs.  Right up my alley.

I bought my five CDs.

PET SOUNDS--  Beach Boys

THE VERY BEST OF--  Elvin Bishop

THIRTY YEARS OF FUNK 1969-1999--  Grand Funk

ANTHOLOGY--  Tommy James & the Shondells

THE SINGLES COLLECTION--  Kinks

I'd never had the opportunity to listen to "Pet Sounds" but was familiar with the songs "Wouldn't It Be Nice", "Sloop John B", "God Only Knows", and "Carolina No."

I'm going to be doing a lot of good listening indeed.

CD's and Vinyled Out.  --RoadRecord

No comments: