The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Indy 500, 2016-- Part 2: Shaking, Rattling and Rolling Down I-65 in Indiana: "Hell Is Real" and We're Driving It!!

May 26, 2016, Thursday

I had read yesterday that all hotel rooms in Indianapolis had been sold out by March and that people were staying a hundred miles away.  We also heard on the way down that the race was a complete sell-out for the first time ever with an expected 350,000 fans in attendance.  Usually,there are around 250,000.

Well, we have out tickets and will have to exert a walk of about 100 yards to the race track from the American legion grounds.  Tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

There was, of course, lots of construction areas, many with no construction going on at all as usual.  However, Indiana really needs to improve I-65.  It is one big pothole and a motor home is not the thing you want to be in when dealing with them.  My brain was essentially rattled.

There was a big sign saying "Hell is Real."

I Know, I Am In a Motor Home Bouncing and rattling Along on I-65.  --RoadDog

No comments: