The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, June 27, 2016

An Unexpected Trip to N.C.-- Part 4: Indianapolis Motor Speedway

June 20, 2016, Monday.

I figured that since we would be driving by Speedway, a suburb of Indianapolis, and the home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, that I might as well take Liz over to it so she could see where I have been over Memorial Day these last five years.

Definitely was strange not to have the usual crowds that gather for the running of the Indy 500.

I had been to the Speedway several years before I started going to the races with the Bremmers and had toured the museum and taken a bus ride around the track.  I'll have to do this again now that it means more to me.

I was not a fan of any kind of racing, but, now, with five Indy 500s under my belt, I am becoming a race fan, at least for Indy cars.  Thanks a lot Paul and Sue (it is their motor home that we use).

--RoadDog

No comments: