53. WILLIAMSVILLE RAILCAR MUSEUM-- Finding a new use for an old railroad car. You'd be surprised about how much they have been able to cram in there.
54. MEMORY LANE-- Lexington. They have taken their abandoned original Route 66 on the north side of town and converted it into a pleasant drive into the past. However, it is closed to vehicle traffic most of the time so if you ever find it open, cruise it.
55. WORLD'S LARGEST CATSUP BOTTLE-- Collinsville. Or, do you say ketchup? You've heard of the world's largest ball of twine, well we've got this big catsup water tower.
56. WALLDOG MURALS-- Lincoln. When these guys paint, wow!! Ya Gotta See It to believe it. Old-timey all the way.
57. MAID-RITE SANDWICH SHOP-- Springfield. Love those loose meat sandwiches, but you might need a spoon to pick up the overflow. This one is a real old one also.
WLS Top Ten for July 22, 1968: "Born To be Wild"
18 hours ago