43. TURKEY TRACKS ON PAVEMENT-- I'll never forget looking for them and being somewhat underwhelmed with what we found on our first Illinois Route 66 Motor Tour. At least they are now marked.
44. ARCADE MUSEUM-- Atlanta. Must be a new one, something we'll check out the next time in town after eating at the Palms.
45. ORIGINAL SECTION-- Southwest of Lake Springfield. Kind of looks like a boat launch ramp. Original four lanes.
46. DEILKE'S KUSTOM CHOPPERS-- Broadwell. described as a Mantique emporium. Another place we'll have to see. Broadwell was where Ernie Edwards' Pig Hip was located.
47. ATLANTA PUBLIC LIBRARY-- Plus, the clock tower in front of it.
Happy Fiftieth Anniversary Liz
2 days ago