23. Illinois State Fair in Springfield-- Right on old Route 66 and not far north of the old Bill Shea's.
24. Coliseum Ballroom in Benld.
25. Palms Cafe in Atlanta. Rebuilt in the same site and a real trip back. Just another thing Atlanta does for its 66 heritage.
26. Sky View Drive In-- Litchfield. I understand it is up for sale. Never had the opportunity yet to see a movie there.
27. Route 66 Hall of Fame and Museum in Pontiac. Another town that really goes with its Route 66 heritage, thanks a lot to Betty Estes. And to think I was upset when the new owners of the Dixie kicked this out of their place in McLean. Couldn't have worked out better for the Route 66 Association of Illinois.