23. Illinois State Fair in Springfield-- Right on old Route 66 and not far north of the old Bill Shea's.
24. Coliseum Ballroom in Benld.
25. Palms Cafe in Atlanta. Rebuilt in the same site and a real trip back. Just another thing Atlanta does for its 66 heritage.
26. Sky View Drive In-- Litchfield. I understand it is up for sale. Never had the opportunity yet to see a movie there.
27. Route 66 Hall of Fame and Museum in Pontiac. Another town that really goes with its Route 66 heritage, thanks a lot to Betty Estes. And to think I was upset when the new owners of the Dixie kicked this out of their place in McLean. Couldn't have worked out better for the Route 66 Association of Illinois.
OK, All You Cub Fans
1 day ago