The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Indy 500, 2014-- Part 7: Al Unser, Jr.

And, the Unser name is familiar to me, even as a somewhat Indy 500 novice.  I know there were several Unsers who have won the race.  A quick look at Wikipedia showed that Al Unser, Jr is a two-time Indy 500 winner: 1992 and 1994.

His father, Al Unser, Sr., has won it as has his uncle Bobby.

I Reckon You'd Call The Family Racing Royalty.  --RoadDg

2 comments:

DennyG said...

Next time you drive Route 66 out west, you should visit the Unser Racing Museum about 3 miles north of old 66 in Albuquerque. Tell them you know Al.

RoadDog said...

Yep, I said hi to him.

I think the Unsers are from New Mexico if I recall.