The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Got My Irish On for Two Weeks-- Part 5: McHenry's Sham-Rock the Fox and the Usual Bars

SUNDAY, MARCH 19

Enjoyed and recorded Bob Stroud's Rock and Roll Roots which was to Jethro Tull's Aqualung album released this week way back when.  One of my favorite albums.

Went to my last day of my two week St, Patrick's celebration.  Drove to McHenry for Day 3 of their St. Patrick;s celebration "Sham-Rock the Fox."  This was quite a bit less than yesterday's party, which was okay for me.  

I went down to Miller Park and watched the band Onset play in the big tents and then to the PLAV for $2.75 Bloody Marys and then to the McHenry American Legion for the $3 rail drinks.  Then to Saylor Mick's in Spring Grove for the $1 Hamm's pints.

Wartched March Madness at the last two places and home at Margaritaville.

--RoadO'Dog


No comments: