The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Top 10 Most Overrated Tourist Attractions

From the August 18, 2021, ListVerse by Christopher Dale.

He gives good reasons, some of which I don't agree with.  Read it and judge for yourself.  I am just listing them.

10.  South Beach(Miami)  I agree with this one.

9.  Forbidden City  (Beijing)   Disagree

8.  Checkpoint Charlie  (Berlin)    Disagree

7.  Old Town Montreal

6.  Guiness Brewery  (Dublin)    Disagree.  I'd go just to drink samples, especially if they are free.  Boy, that first Guiness I ever had.  Boy!  I've gotten used to it now.

5.  Leaning Tower  (Pisa)

4.  Times Square  (New York)

3.  The London Eye  (London)

2.  The Blue Mosque  (Istanbul)

1.  The Eiffel Tower  (Paris)

Decide for Yourself.  --RoadDog


No comments: