The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Relighting of the Shamrock Court in Sullivan, Missouri

And I sure wish we could be there.  

The relighting takes place in just a few hours, at 6:30 CDST.  They have a reproduction of the motel sign and  office and no vacancy signs as well.    There will also be simulated LED lighting along the building.

Official time between 6:30 and 8:30 pm.  Roamin' Rich warns that if you show up earlier than that  you WILL BE PUT TO WORK.

I am really happy to see all this.  I must admit that I really thought seriously about buying the place, especially when I saw it was just $125,000 obo.  At one time, I also thought about buying the Blue Swallow in Tucumcari which a few owners ago was going for $159,00.

But, then I got to thinking about how much work is involved in running a motel and, being retired, I'm "agin"  it.  So I didn't.

And, doesn't shamrock have something to do with what we've been celebrating the last few days?

I'm So Happy!!   --RoadSham


No comments: