The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, March 18, 2022

It's Tournament Time Again (And Boy Am I Enjoying It)

The annual NCAA College Basketball Tournament is underway again.

From that unbelievable Notre Dame double overtime First Four game on Wednesday over Rutgers to now, there has been some great basketball.  I classified seven great games yesterday.  A great game was a close game or upset.  And, speaking of upsets, there were three major ones:  Saint Peter's over Kentucky,  New Mexico State over UConn and Richmond over Iowa.

In the First Round (Round of 64) I pull straight down the line for underdogs, even if they are playing one of my bog tome schools like Iowa.

And, of course, I had to look up St. Peter's to see where it was, much like that first year Gonzaga was in the tournament.

And, I really love the new way we have of seeing the games.  Every game is shown in its entirety on one of four different channels:  Tru, TNT, TBS and CBS.  That way we get to pick the games we want to see.  I used to hate it when we would have to watch Duke blowing some team out by 35 points when I could see that there was another one in the final minutes with the lead changing back and  forth.

I only like to see the close games.

Anyway, basketball nirvana for the next three days.   And, then there is next week and then the Final Four.

By the way, St. Peter's University is a Jesuit school located in Jersey City, about two miles from New York City.

Dribble That Ball.  --RoadBall


No comments: