The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Along 66, Feb. 2021: Will Summer 2021 Be Better?

FEBRUARY 11

Should tourism on Route 66 be up or down for 2021?

I know tourism had to have been bad last year.  Even Liz and I did not go out on it.  Not so much from fear of getting it, but if I make the effort to drive somewhere I want to enjoy it on my own terms.

But, I'm hoping that this year will be better as it seems the virus is dying down some, plus the vaccines should definitely help.

Liz and I are planning to be out for Ramona's 50th anniversary at the Munger Moss in June, plus, I'm ready for several days or more in Springfield, Illinois.   Ready for some Route 66 Hotel, Curve Inn and Motorheads.

Chompin' At the Bit, You Know.  --RoadDog


No comments: