The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, March 1, 2021

6000th Post in December

Well, and I missed it altogether.  But at some point in December 2020, this blog, my oldest blog passed the 6,000th post.  This actually makes post 6059.

This, as I said, was my very first blog (I now have eight of them).

I was returning from a visit with my mom in North Carolina and stopped at my nephew and niece's place in White House, Tennessee (just north of Nashville).  I had been thinking about starting a blog and I knew my niece was good at this computer stuff and she set this blog up and off I went.  Thanks Andrea.

2021 marks the 15th year of this blog.  My very first post was April 25, 2007 and I wrote about Dwight, Illinois, and its new Route 66 coffee place, the newly redone Ambler-Becker gas station and Smatterjax's (the old Fedderson's).

I Really Need to Find Something Else to Do Rather Than These Dumb Old Blogs.  --RoadDog


No comments: