The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, March 8, 2021

Along 66, Feb. 2021: Lots of Great Songs on That 'Cars' Soundtrack, Don't Cha Know

I take these from the Route 66 News site which pretty much has everything and anything you could want to know about what is going on along our Mother Road, and, in a timely fashion, not a month or more like this.

It also has more items, at least one a day.  I just pick out the ones of most interest to me.   Plus, there is a lot more information on the site.  Check it out.

FEBRUARY 1

The movie "Cars" has three of the Top Nine most popular Pixar songs according to Spotify, including the #1 song.

#7  "OUR TOWN"--  James Taylor  10 M streams

#5  "REAL GONE"--  Sheryl Crow  25 M streams

#1  "LIFE IS A HIGHWAY"--  Rascal Flats  26.7 M streams

I was so excited when I heard that there was going to be a movie about Route 66, but then so disappointed when I learned it was going to be an animated one.  I didn't much like animated films back then.  But this one rocked my world.  I am now a big fan of animated films.  Thanks, "Cars."

--RoadDog


No comments: