The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Feel the Need for 1975 (BCV)-- Part 1: "Dance With Me"


BCV--  Before CoronaVirus.

Well, Chicago's WXRT, 93.1 FM, took me away from the "V" yesterday and back, 45 years to 1975.  At the time I never could have envisioned what is happening today.

1975 was when Liz, Brandy (the mutt) and I moved into our new home ($33,000) in Round Lake Beach, Illinois.  Now, we lived very close to where we worked.  Liz was at Beach School in Round Lake Beach and I was at Magee Middle School in Round Lake.  There are four villages in the Round Lake Area:  Round Lake, Round Lake Beach, Round Lake Park and Round Lake Heights.

Songs played:

EVIL WOMAN--  Electric Light Orchestra
TANGLED UP AND BLUE--  Bob Dylan
ALL THAT YOU DREAM--  Little Feat

DANCE WITH ME--  Orleans
(I GOTTA GET A) MEAL TICKET--  Elton John
BEAUTIFUL LOSER--  Bob Seger

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "Early One Mornin' The Sun Was Shinin'.  I was Layin' In Bed."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Tangled Up and Blue"

No comments: