The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Thinking About More Blogs


Unfortunately, the thing I'm interested in keep expanding and I might just make some more blogs to more specifically cover them.

Right now, I have http://downdaroadigo.blogspot.com which is primarily about my day to day life and history.

This one started off to be about roads and my travels on them, as well as preservation and history. Recently, I have been doing a lot of Civil War postings.

Right now, I'm thinking of one devoted just to the Lincoln Highway, perhaps calling it "The Lincoln Log" or "The Lincoln Way."

I'm also thinking of one on the Civil War called "Saw the Elephant" which is what the soldiers called the experience of battle. Every time we go to the Sons of Confederate Veterans meeting in Des Plaines, Il, we pass an auto dealership with an elephant statue in front of it. So we always tell the others that we have "seen the elephant."

I'll also have a blog on historic preservation, name as yet to be determined.

Things to Be Thinkin' About. --RoadDog

No comments: