The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

10 of America's Oldest Eateries-- Part 8: Tadich Grill


These are taken from theAmerican profile Magazine article by the same title. All of these places are now on my radar to visit. I love good food along with my history. I had heard of Pirates' House, Old Talbott Tavern, The Golden Lamb, The Log Inn and Antoine's.

TEDICH GRILL, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

Established during the Gold Rush of 1849 as a coffee stand in a tent on a bustling wharf in San Francisco Bay, the relocated grill remains busy with lines waiting for a table or stool at the 80-foot-long counter.

A no-frills restaurant claiming to be the nation's first eatery to grill seafood over mesquite charcoal (since 1920). Seafood's the thing, but also steak, lamb and corned beef hash.

I Left My What in S.F.? -- RoadDog

No comments: