The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Liz Helped. Blogger Did Nothing.

I'd still be up the creek without a paddle had it not been for wife Liz who, after three hours figured out what the good Google folks had done. Probably that second Tuesday thing.

Hey, this is an outstanding place to put your blogs, but come on. You goof it up, admit to it and fix it without us having to go through the wringer. Had it been me figuring it out, it wouldn't have happened. I AM NOT ANY GOOD at figuring out new stuff.

All blogger would say was that they no longer supported my browser. After awhile, I figured out what my browser was (well, Liz did). That gives you an idea how successful I would have been at figuring out what happened.

You Must help Us Inept. --RoadDog

No comments: