The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, January 3, 2011

T-Giving NC 2010-- Still in Ohio

Approaching Columbus and radio seeking, I came across Soft Rock 93.3 playing nothing but Christmas music. is there any Soft or Light Rock station in America that doesn't switch to Christmas music come the holidays?

At Exit 79, US-42, there is a Plain City. That would have to be interesting living there. "Where do you live?" "Oh, we live in Plain City, nothing fancy, just regular."

Gas across most of Ohio was $2.70. I got gas at the Hebron Pilot station for that price. Saw a really nice rest area by Exit 132.

Got off west of Zanesville where I often spend the night at the Super 8. There is a McDonald's there as well. I was starting to get "hongry" since I didn't have my chance to eat the chili by the Indiana border. Oh well, forced to have another McRib meal . This one cost $4.66. I wonder if I could live in McRibs seven days a week?

Time for the Old National Road/US-40, a favorite stretch here between Zanesville and Cambridge.

Drove into Zanesville planning on going on that famous "Y" Bridge, but turned too early and crossed one of the rivers on the Martin Luther King Memorial Bridge, but finally found my way to the "Y" and was able to cross over the one section I'd never been on before.

National Roadin' Across Ohio. --RoadDog

No comments: