The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fifty Songs About States-- Part 3: 'Viva Las Vegas'

*  Means I hadn't heard it before.

MASSACHUSETTS:  "I'm Shipping Up to Boston"--  Dropkick Murphys

MICHIGAN:  "Lose Yourself"--  Eminem*

MINNESOTA:  "Say Shh"--  Atmosphere*

MISSISSIPPI--  "Mississippi Girl"--  Faith Hill*

MISSOURI:  "Missouri Waltz"--  Glenn Miller

MONTANA:  "Montana Song"--  Hank Williams, Jr.*

NEBRASKA:  "You and I"--  Lady Gaga*   (Her cool Nebarska guy.)

NEVADA:  "Viva Las Vegas"--  Elvis Presley

NEW HAMPSHIRE:  "New Hampshire"--  Sonic Youth*

NEW JERSEY:  "Jersey Girl"--  Bruce Springsteen

Name That Tune (from the above songs):  "I'm A Sailor Peg And I Lost My Leg."  Answer below.  --RoadDog


"Shipping Up to Boston"


No comments: