The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Well, It Wasn't a Complete Disaster (Actually Had Some Success) in a Battle With New Technology


All of the blogs I make entries for today are being done on the new PC which  I was able to set up yesterday all by my self.  I am so proud of myself.

It  will take me a long time to figure out how to use it, but maybe there is hope.  Maybe I'm just  somewhat technologically challenged.

Actually, this is one of the times when I am sorry Liz and I didn't have kids as they would have grown up with all this quickly changing technology and I sure would have liked to have had one of them around yesterday and in the days to come while I am trying to figure out how to use it.

A reckon that is too late now.

Oh well, somewhat success WAS MINE yesterday.

Now, if I could just figure out how to get sound and turn it off.

Not So Technologically Impaired.  --RoadSavvy

No comments: