The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

PCB 2017: Part 2: Return Trip to Alabama

Returning from Panama City Beach, Florida, we again took Fla. Highway 79 to the border.  Eventually it will be four lanes all the way south from I-10 and the major route to PCB, no doubt.

At the Alabama border, the road becomes Alabama Highway 167 and we take that to Troy, and through all those many, many, many (and real long) stoplights of Enterprise.  Once in Troy, we picked up US-321 to Montgomery where we got confused by signage showing the way to I-65 and I-85.

Getting to I-65 involves going on what they call Southern Expressway which has more stoplights than anywhere I have ever seen.  And, as soon as there is one car waiting to cross the road, we all stop.  Believe me, you don't want to go on this road.

--RoadDog


No comments: