The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Shadows of Knight-- Part 2: On You Tube

This You Tube is a great source to hear oldies music.  I use it often, especially when doing the WLS Top 40 Silver Dollar Surveys when there are a lot of song I'm not familiar with or just want to hear again.

When I got back from Antioch and posted the blog, I listened to a whole lot of Shadows of Knight music on You Tube including:

I'm Gonna Make You Mine--  1966
Gloria
Shadows of Knight Live With Wolfman Jack "Gloria" and "Shake" from 1989
Live Footage from a 1966 concert filmed in 8 mm
Bad Little Woman
Got My Mojo Working

They really blended garage rock with the blues.

--RoadDog

No comments: