The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Heading Home from North Carolina-- Indiana Wants Me

Started having dadburn snow flurries near Louisville.

By Mile Marker 44, saw sign for Comiskey Pike. Anything to do with the Sox?

Great arch in I-65 by Columbus, Indiana. A great town to visit if you're ever by it. Interesting architecture. Stopped there for a McRib meal. Just gotta have those McRibs!!! Gas $2.90.

I always have to wonder why trucks can be going real fast, but let one pass another truck and they take forever. Must be something they do just to bug as smaller folks.

I-65, or at least part of it in Indiana, is called the Pearl Harbor Memorial Highway.

Picked up I-74 in Indianapolis. Now heading for Champaign, Illinois. In a pasture, I saw a horse stand-off. There were three on one side facing two on the other.

Got to Crawfordsville, Indiana, where I usually get gas. GAS GOUGE!!! Back on November 20th, I filled up for $2.60. Today, December 2nd, it was $2.86!!! Twenty-six cents in less than two weeks. Thanks a lot Evil Axis.

And, I'm noticing the truck's mileage is way down, probably 18 mpg (down from 22) on the highway.

Hopin' I Can Get Home While I Can Still Afford to Drive. --RoadDog

No comments: