The Shamrock Court Motel in Sullivan, Missouri. It can be yours for $125,000. Lots of possibilities. Actually, now you're too late. Missouri's Roamin' Rich bought it.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

On the Road-- March 16th-- Part 2

I hooked up with I-275. the interstate bypass around Cincinnati right away. I put the address in of the Buffalo Wild Wings where I was to meet Denny and his friends to play some live trivia into the GPS.

It was quite different from the instructions he gave me, which had me getting off at the exit after I-75. I got off and didn't find it so took a round-about route following Nancy (what we call the GPS voice) and ended up back on 275 to I-71 and quite aways south on that.

Got off on Montgomery Road and found the B-Dub (Buffalo Wild Wings), but right across from it was a Skyline Chili, so got waylaid.

When in Cincinnati, you really owe it to yourself to have some chili at one of the many places that offer it. The two you most likely will come across are two chains selling the stuff, Skyline or Gold Star. In addition, there are several other places that haven't expanded their numbers.

You will want to order anything between a 3-way to a 5-way chili.

What Way the Chili Up Next. --RoadDog

No comments: